Mobile App Marketing Agencies: Source Of Popularity Of Famous Apps
Today when technology is not only limited to computers and laptops, rather u can use anything on your mobile that you’d have done on your laptops. even business transitions have moved from desktop to mobiles and today where a considerably high percentage of people are using smartphones, they prefer mobile-first usage. The heart of this mobile revolution is an app. You have an app for almost each and everything, be it socializing, dating, gaming, bank transactions, business deals, one can perform almost everything with his mobile in his hand. as per statistics are given more than one-third of the world’s population uses smartphones and there are around 2.8 million apps available on Android. As per another study it is stated that over 86% of a smartphone is used for apps rather than mobile web.wit this one can easily make out the tough competition between various mobile apps and then is the role of mobile app marketing agencies. These agencies work to popularize your apps, make them more vulnerable and advertised to attract more customers and viewers by promoting them.
Is It Worthwhile To Spend With These Mobile App Marketing Agencies?
The question that brings up is that why would someone spend on these agencies when things can be taken in hand by ourselves? As we discussed that the competition between the markets is so high that In order to make an app excel in the run you need Stockport’s best web design company, who also provide best online marketing services to gain popularity among the masses. App agencies work by devising a marketing plan for a given app.
How Do These Agencies Work?
Team devises a plan which includes-
- Analyzing the app’s marketing potential- these include services like-
- App store optimization
- Buying and managing media
- Social media marketing
- Optimizing the search engine
- Promotion of app
- Email marketing
- Designing and analyzing campaigns
- Incubation of app
- Analyzing the marketing channels that can be used.
- Analyzing the competitors in the market and setting up benchmarks
- Measuring KPIs(key performance indicators)
- Growth hacking-that is finding ways to increase the number of users for that app and applying low budget marketing techniques
Types Of App Marketing Agencies
There are various varieties of agencies in the market to help customers in one way or the other. They bring-
- Specialist agency- this type of agency deals with only mobile app marketing so they have exact ideas on proceedings. They use particular marketing channels like social media and other common platforms to gain maximum popularity for your app.
- General agency- these are the agencies that deal with all other marketing policies and app marketing is one of its parts.
- The agency that sells mobile media- these agencies focus on making media buyers to purchase audiences’ targeted time and advertising space to place their adds in between the usage of other apps and this is one of the most common and influential technique.
- Some agencies focus only on the optimization of the app store- the audience gets influenced by the app directly from going into their app stores.
- Others that focus on analyzing mobile app users and their in-app behavior, contribution in-app trafficking etc.
What are the factors that decide the success of a mobile app marketing agency?
- Acquisition- ratings as per users
- Activation-if an agency can give its users a wonderful first-time experience
- Retention- how many clients would come back for the services again
- Revenue- how the agency makes money
- Referral- how many users are giving the reference of an agency to other clients in the market
How To Select A Mobile App Agency?
- Record of results
- List of clients
- Service charges
- Process of marketing
- Transparency about achievements and failures
General Tips For Clients
- Sometimes the strategy of an agency might work for some clients and not for others so it’s always better to take options and then select.
- Always go for negotiating.
- make sure all the concerns are talked about and all the information is properly given
- Always check the agency’s social networking sites/ website/blogs
- Have patience because results won’t happen overnight
- Avoid miscommunications.