Don’t Miss the IAAPA Expo in Orlando this year!
Amusement Parks and Attractions, anyone? Are you interested in attending IAAPA Expo 2021 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, this Fall? The IAPPA, or International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions, is the premier event for people in the attractions industry. Operators, suppliers, investors, and developers working in the worlds of leisure and attractions will gather at this year’s IAAPA Expo to share the latest innovations, network with other professionals, and discover what’s next for the industry.
This two-part expo uniquely offers attendees a dual experience, consisting of a conference portion and an event segment. The conference portion takes place from November 18th– November 21st, while the trade show occurs from November 19th to November 21st. This incredible event hosted in Orlando, is part of a series of IAPPA Expo events around the globe. This year, the Expo offers an action-packed schedule of events, full of opportunities to discover everything you need to enhance your guest experiences, make bigger, bolder memories, and drive new revenue opportunities as you connect with experts from the global attractions community. This is one event you don’t want to miss!
Planning Your Time at IAAPA Expo 2021
Registration for 2021’s IAAPA Expo can be completed online or mailed in. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 people or more from the same company or organization. Each day of this multi-day expo offers inspiration and information. The 17th Annual IAAPA International Charity Golf Tournament and the 10th Annual IAAPA Motorcycle Ride are both highlights of the Expo, and promise to enrich the experience as well.
Here’s a glance at some of the other highlights of IAAPA Expo 2021:
- IAAPA Institute for Attractions Managers.
- EDUTour: Experience Lego Movie World at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
- Analyze This – Tracking Success in Social Media.
- Autism and Changes to Water Park Inclusion.
- Immerse Yourself in Immersive Technology.
- Secrets of Sparkle: Applying Theme Park Magic to Attractions at Any Level.
- Social Movements for Sustainability and Conservation.
- Staffing Hot Topics.
- Visually Maximize Profits: Creating Effective Layouts for Menus and Signage.
- 21 and Up: The Basics of Adding an Adult Beverage Program to Facilities.
- Advocacy for Institutions With Animals in Professional Care.
- Driving Revenue and Attendance With Themed Events.
- FEC: Redemption Strategies for Today’s World.
- The Emotion-Based Museum Experience.
- Improve Your Business by Improving Yourself – Reveal the Superhero in YOU!
- Zoos and Aquariums Community Experience.
- Lunch and Learn: The Emergence of Authentic Reality.
- Best Practices in Employee, Volunteer and Contractor Social Media Policies.
- Creating an Environment of Operational Excellence.
- Delighted or Outraged? Uncovering the Key Drivers of Exceedingly Positive and Negative Visitor Experiences at Theme Parks.
- Managing Your Food Cost And Expenses.
- EDUTour: SeaWorld Orlando Sesame Street.
- Latin America and Caribbean Lunch and Learn.
- Going Plastic-Free: Reducing Single-Use Plastic at Your Institution.
- Food and Beverage Case Study: Santa’s Village AZoosment Park.
- Young Professionals Reception.
- Corrosion: Combating the Hidden Dangers in Amusement Parks and Attractions.
- Emergency Preparedness: Creating a Partnership With Your Local Fire Department.
- The 10 Secrets of Increasing Your Profits Through Food and Beverage Sales.
- Coca-Cola Presents: How to Become Self Made and Have a Rich Life in Every Way by Nely Galán.
- Amusement Parks and Attractions Constituency Lunch and Address Featuring Greg Hale.
- Water Park Operators’ Lunch and Learn.
- Cooking and Culture: The Secret Ingredients to Creating a Healthy and Effective Team.
- FEC: Using Your Facility Data to Measure the Impact of Marketing.
- Tools and Tips for Welcoming Visitors With Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Legends 2021 – Report From The Galaxy’s Edge.
There are a collection of beneficial sessions and presentations planned for the IAAPA Expo 2021. Attendees will be able to participate in a multitude of enriching presentations that offer important and cutting-edge information to skyrocket the success of your business. IAAPA Expo is the place where people in the industries of attractions and leisure come to get better at their careers.
Making Arrangements to Attend IAAPA Expo 2021
IAAPA Expo can be a career-changing occurrence for business owners and team members in the attractions industry. The opportunities for learning and networking are unmatched. One of the first things you’ll need to do once you decide to attend this event is to find accommodations in Orlando.
Staying as close to the event as possible is always recommended to ensure a seamless travel experience. The brand-new Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Buena Vista is sure to be full of IAAPA Expo attendees in November. This modern, state-of-the-art hotel offers a prime location in Disney Springs, around-the-clock dining, free Internet access, a refreshing pool, free parking, a fitness center, and free breakfast. The Hyatt is also located just a few miles away from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Grand Cyprus Golf Courses in case you decide to extend your stay and take advantage of some of Orlando’s most well-known and popular attractions.
IAAPA Expo 2021 promises to leave a lasting impression for those who attend. This is the place to discuss current industry news and deliberate on upcoming trends. Make your plans to attend IAAPA Expo 2021 in Orlando to learn about the future of your industry!